Please join us for our 3rd Walk for LOVE to support Shriners Hospitals for Children®!
Through supporters like you, Shriners Hospitals for Children has been able to provide life-changing care to kids for 95 years. By walking with us, you can do your part to send Love to the rescue®.
Saturday, June 17, 2017
- 8:30 a.m.: Walk registration/check-in begins
- 9 a.m.: Walk for LOVE begins
- 11:45 a.m.: Pre-game festivities at Tucci Stadium
- 1 p.m.: Kickoff of 43rd Annual Illinois High School Shrine Game
302 E. Emerson St.
Bloomington, IL 61701
- Registration is $25. Participants will receive a t-shirt and Illinois High School Shrine Game ticket. Kids 10 and under walk free - Kid's T-Shirts available for $8 each.
The Illinois High School Shrine Game Walk for LOVE is hosted by the Peoria, Illinois chapter of Shriners International, the Mohammed Shriners along with the other Illinois chapters Ainad, Ansar, Medinah and Tebala. Shriners are a brotherhood of men committed to family, engaged in ongoing personal growth and dedicated to providing care for children and families in need. Our backgrounds and interests are diverse, but we are bound together by our shared values and a desire to have fun, do good and build relationships that can last a lifetime. At our event, hundreds of families are able to experience what Shriners stand for: brotherhood, giving back, leadership and family. Visit ILShrineGame.com to learn more.
For patient registration inquiries, please contact Eric Tjarks at email@example.com.