You can create your own donation web page to support the life-changing care, innovative research and medical education provided by Shriners Hospitals for Children®. A donation web page can be created as a way to honor a friend, remember a loved one, celebrate a special occasion, or support an offline event or effort.
To get started, visit www.donate2shc.org and click the "Personal Fundraising Page" tab on the left menu. Or, bookmark this shortcut: www.donate2shc.org/personalfundraising. Then, follow the steps below.
Please note: If there is an offline fundraiser associated with your online fundraising efforts, please contact A.J. Pasmas at Shriners International Headquarters (813-281-8480) for approval prior to beginning any fundraising activity.
1. Click on the button “Create your donation page.”
2. Choose what type of fund you want to create (Honorary, Memorial or Personal).
3. Fill out the other requested fields and upload a photo. This information will be used as the content on your page. You can change this information at a later time by logging into the Champion Center. If you would like your donations to be designated to a specific hospital, indicate that in your description. Donors will be able to choose a hospital when they make their gift. Click “Next Step.”
4. Honorary/Memorial Funds only: If this is an honorary fund, enter the name and contact information of the Honoree. For a memorial fund, enter the name of the fund Honoree plus the name and contact information for the Next of Kin. For a Personal fund, you will not be asked for Honoree or Next of Kin information. Click “Next Step”
5. Fill out your contact information and select a username and password. If you would like to make an initial gift to your fund, you may enter the amount on this page. Click “Next Step.”
6. Read and agree to our terms and conditions. Click “Next Step.”
7. If you entered an amount for an initial gift to your fund, enter your billing and credit card information.
8. Confirm that the transaction information is correct. Click “Submit.”
9. Your fund is now set up! Print the confirmation page that opens for future reference. This will also be e-mailed to you.
10. At the bottom of the confirmation page are links to “View your fund page” and “Access your Champion Center”. Click “Access your Champion Center” to customize e-mail templates, upload mailing lists, update your fund description, set a new goal, create a personalized URL and more.
When the champion center opens, you will see a number of icons at the top of the page. Take a few minutes to browse around and check out the options you have for managing your fund.
When you leave this area, you can come back by going to www.donate2shc.org/personalfundraising and clicking the "Go to my Champion Center" button.
A quick overview of the Champion Center:
On the right side of the Champion Center homepage there are a few other options that are also important.
You can revise your fundraising goal, edit the main settings of your page (i.e., privacy and page title) and create your own personalized Web URL. Creating a personalized URL will give you a short, easy-to-remember link that you may send to your friends and family or post on your social media websites.
If you have any questions while setting up or managing your personal fundraising page, please call (800) 241-4438 or e-mail email@example.com.